Basketville: User Agreement (Terms)
- Please read and understand the provisions of this Agreement before the registration.
- In case You have any doubt, please check our ‘FAQ’[www.basketville.in] OR contact us and get satisfactory clarifications before the registration.
This Agreement is entered into between _______Wee Dreams LLP__________a Limited Liability Partnership firm and its office at Govind Khand 136, Jhilmil Colony, Vivek Vihar, Delhi 110095 (hereinafter referred to as (hereinafter referred to as “Basketville” “ ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’)
The user of our services (hereinafter referred to as “ ‘You’, ‘Customer’)
By agreeing to this Agreement, We presume that You have read and understood the provisions contained in this Agreement and You have agreed to the terms and conditions set out under this Agreement, unconditionally.
(a) “Basketville Site ” means the website owned and operated by Us;
(b) “Basketville Services” means the services set out under the window of ‘Our Services’:
(c) “Customer” the person who buys the Basketville Products;
(d) “Prices”: the price for the Products payable by the Customer;
(e) “Products” the products offered to the Customers as per the Basketville Site.
(f) “User” or “You” means any person who visits Basketville Site for purchase of the Basketville Products or otherwise.
(e) “User’s Data/Information” means any information, content, data, text, image or other materials, that You may add, shared, upload, transmit or store in Basketville Site for Your personal purposes;
- General Terms:
- The terms and conditions contained in this Agreement govern Your use of Basketville By visiting Basketville Site, We consider You as a bonafide User and/or interested in Basketville Products. We strictly advise You to not to use Basketville Site in case You disagree with the terms of this Agreement.
- We presume that each and every User, who visit Basketville Site has a genuine interest in Basketville
- We may revise this Agreement from time-to-time, without any intimation to You. Such revisions/amendments are applicable from the date of its publication in its Basketville It is the responsibility of the Users to update the Agreement as and when revised/amended.
- The information shared by User with any third parties by using Basketville Site is her/his personal choice. We do not take any responsibility of such information in whatsoever manner. We do not guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of such information.
- Nothing contains Basketville Site or this Agreement is intended or meant to promote, induce or persuade or convince or invite any User/third party to perform any action or do any such thing, or not to perform or do, where such performance or doing, or non-performance or not doing, constitute any contravention of any law or regulation in force for the time being to which such person or action may be governed.
3. Customer Registration:
- You can register as a Customer of Basketville Products through Basketville All information sought under the Registration are to be provided by You. By completing the registration, you agree to receive promotional updates, communication from Basketville, though You can opt out from such promotional activities by contacting Our Customer service. We will not share any of your information with third parties except on a ‘need to know’ basis for providing quality services to you.
- Basketville Site may contain links to other web sites that We do not manage directly. We shall not be responsible for the privacy policies of such external web sites. You should check the policies of third party websites before sharing the sensitive information.
3.3 Who Can be a Basketville Customer: Any person can register and shop Basketville Products, if he or she is competent to enter into a contract under Indian Contract Act. Among other things the Contract Act does not permit to a person to enter into any contract if she/he has not attained the age of Eighteen.
- Usage of Basketville Site:
- The access to this Basketville Site is exclusively for personal use of the User. You shall not use the site for any commercial purposes without the express consent of Us.
- You shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the contents of the Basketville Site or portion thereof.
- We do not authorize You to represent Us or use any of Our trademarks, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) on the Site without Our express written consent.
- Any unauthorized use of Basketville Site, should be treated as a material breach and We may de-register you and terminate this Agreement, forthwith.
- We may share the information of Users, if it is warranted by any regulatory authorities, court of laws;
5. The Images in Basketville Site:
- We have made all reasonable efforts to display the product images and its colours in Basketville Siteas accurately as possible. We do not guarantee nor take any responsibility for variations in pictorial representations of the Products and colour variation due to technical reasons.
6. Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- The Basketville Site and contents therein owns and maintains by Us.
- You shall not use Our brand names, logos, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents, designs, software, trade names, proprietary processes, tools, methodologies, software or hardware solutions, and improvements thereon or other intellectual property rights (individually and collectively “Intellectual Property”) without prior written consent of Us.
- You agree and acknowledge that access to Basketville Site do not confer any license of its IPR.
- The names, logos, taglines and all other materials related Basketville Product and Service names, design marks and slogans are the registered trademarks Basketville or its affiliates, partners or suppliers.
- References in Basketville Site about the products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are solely for the customer’s convenience and it shall not constitute any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of Us to the Customers. We don’t make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such products or sites.
7.1 Prices of Basketville Products are displayed in the website. The prices exclude GST or any other applicable taxes. The Prices of all Products mentioned at the time of ordering will be paid by the Customer. The Prices may be revised, changed as indicated in the Price List.
- Due to the nature of the products, Customers cannot cancel the orders once placed. We may refuse any or part cancellation and shall deduct the prescribed amount and dispatch the product ordered. The Payments shall be done strictly as per the payment gateway provided in the website. For the terms and conditions of the payment gateway please use this [www.Basketville.in].
- We reserve our right to cancel any order if We suspect that the order is a fraudulent transaction.
9. Customer accepts and agrees that:
9.1 Your use of Basketville Site is for lawful purposes in compliance with all applicable laws.
9.2 The information provided by you are correct, true and authentic and the time of registration and at the time of placing of the order.
9.3 Your access to Basketville Site and placing of the order at your own risk and before the registration you have verified the information provided therein and You have used your best and prudent judgement.
9.4 the delivery address and the contact details provided you are correct and proper.
9.5 You have checked the Product descriptions before placing of your orders.
9.6 You should pay extra cost claimed by Us in the case of redelivery due to wrong name or address or any other wrong information provided while booking the order.
10. Customer Reviews & Feedback:
10.1 We appreciate your reviews and feedbacks about Our Products and services which would certainly improve our quality. All such reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, may be offered on Basketville Site. Such feedbacks and ideas therein shall be and remain the property of Us.
11. Objectionable Material
11.1 We have taken all reasonable efforts to adopt IT security measures to protect the Basketville Site from any unauthorized usage. Nevertheless, you understand and accept the risk that while using this Basketville Site one may find the contents that may be be offensive, indecent, or objectionable;
11.2 You agree that Basketville and its affiliates shall have no liability to You that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You represent and warrant to Us that:
- Your usage of Basketville Site is for the legally permitted purposes. You will not use Basketville Site for any unauthorized, unlawful or illegal purposes;
- the information and documents provided by You for registering as a User of Basketville Site are correct, genuine, complete and accurate;
- You have not suppressed any information from Us which is required to be furnished to become or continue to be a member;
- Being a registered customer, You do not have any rights and privileges in Our corporate affairs. You are not authorized to represent Us in any manner;
13.1 You shall indemnify and hold Us harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, deficiency, cost, claim, expense, judgment or liability (including costs of defence, court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (collectively “Claims”) occasioned, incurred, suffered by Us or to any third parties arising out of or in connection with, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly due to Your:
(a) breach of this Agreement;
(b)misrepresentation or breach of any warranty;
(c)arising from or relating to injury to property or injury to person, including death:
(d) as a result of any act or omission (whether intentional, negligent or otherwise) in connection with the obligations under this Agreement.
14.1 We reserve Our rights to refuse/cancel Your registration in case We found that Your purpose of registration is not genuine; and/or the documents submitted by You are incorrect/incomplete.
- Exclusion of Liability:
- Force Majeure:
16.1 In this Agreement, “Force Majeure” shall mean any of the events or circumstances or combination of events or circumstances that is beyond Our reasonable control which adversely affects Our performances. Under a Force Majeure event, We shall not be responsible or liable for, or deemed in breach hereof because of, any failure or delay in complying with its obligations under or pursuant to this Agreement.
- Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution:
17.1 This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with Laws of India. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in relation to this Agreement, if the same cannot be settled amicably between Us, the Courts in Delhi, India, will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Entire Agreement:
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between Us. We reserve Our right to amend this Agreement as and when required, without prior notice to the members. The amended agreement will be uploaded in Our website.
- We do not have any arrangement with you which constitutes or be deemed to constitute an agency, partnership, joint venture. We do not act as an agent or representative of You in whatsoever manner.
- No Warranty:
19.1 We do not grant any express or implied warranties other than what is stipulated under this Agreement.